1. California hospital calls on outpatient surgery staff to help in ICU Full story
2. Phoenix Spine & Joint to open $3.5M surgery center in February Full story
3. US News' 25 best-paying jobs — Surgeon is No. 2 Full story
4. Would your ASC benefit from in-house testing? Click here to learn about the opportunities lab screening would provide.
5. Physician-owned hospital building sold for $25M: 5 details Full story
6. ValueHealth acquires Illinois surgery center Full story
7. Health officials investigating death of Miami physician shortly after getting Pfizer vaccine Full story
8. 3 Must Reads:
- The healthcare real estate landscape is changing: 3 trends and 1 investment strategy all physician owners should know. Click here to read the guide.
- The pursuit of surgical excellence at St. Elizabeth Healthcare. Click here to read more.
- Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
9. NAPA partners with Piedmont Orthopedics Full story
10. Intersect ENT's preliminary Q4 report: 4 details Full story
11. Pfizer effective against new strain; Bayer supports CureVac and more — 4 updates on the COVID-19 vaccine, antibody drugs Full story
12. Healthy nurses will lead to a healthier nation. Attend this live virtual discussion to learn how to empower front-line providers to prioritize wellness.
13. Tennessee county opposes CON-lifting measure Full story
14. Wyoming ASC appoints new administrator Full story
15. Former Trump physician, GI Dr. Harold Bornstein dead at 73 Full story
16. How the nation's largest outpatient provider transformed its supply chain amid the pandemic. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Outsourcing can be an innovative way to stay competitive in today’s hospital market. Click here to learn how one health system achieved this via a strategic revenue cycle partnership.
2. Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
3. There's a surplus of healthcare data, but does your health system know how to extract insights from it? Click here to learn data-driven, practical ways to innovate and increase efficiency.