1. USPI added 61 ASCs in 2020, plans to gain up to 40 more this year: 10 things to know Full story
2. Thriving in outpatient joint replacements: 5 expert insights Full story
3. 4 health systems with new ASCs Full story
4. Would your ASC benefit from in-house testing? Click here to learn about the opportunities lab screening would provide.
5. 5 ways the stimulus bill changed physician, practice payments Full story
6. Federal government advances collusion charges against ASC management company & more — 12 ASC industry notes Full story
7. ENT Partners closes 2020 with acquisitions in Illinois, Maryland Full story
8. Healthy nurses will lead to a healthier nation. Attend this live virtual discussion to learn how to empower front-line providers to prioritize wellness.
9. CPT coding changes and anesthesia — 4 things to know Full story
10. 9 updates from AAAHC, Joint Commission in 2020 Full story
11. 25 statistics on medical coder salaries Full story
12. Don't Miss Learning Opportunities:
- The pursuit of surgical excellence at St. Elizabeth Healthcare. Click here to read more.
- This Dallas health system saved $16M by reducing medical supply excess. Click here to learn how.
- How well do you understand consumer attitudes toward medical billing and payment? Download this whitepaper to discover how patients approach and interpret healthcare bills.
13. Trump administration releases plan to speed up vaccinations Full story
14. 2 eye surgery centers join Florida group Full story
15. Physician growth slowing as demand climbs: 8 things to know Full story
16. Was your hospital affected by mass cancellations of nonurgent procedures in 2020? Click here to learn how to better manage the surgery backlog in 2021.
17. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
2. Still calling your patients? Click here to find out why texting them will bring about better results for your practice.
3. What can CFOs learn from an analysis of more than 100M hospital transactions? Click here to read the 2020 Denials Index.