1. Ballad Health pulls independent orthopedic groups from ER care at Tennessee hospital Full story
2. Amazon clears hurdle in One Medical deal: What ASCs should know Full story
3. OrthoIllinois, Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush form OrthoMidwest Full story
4. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
5. University of Toledo Medical Center orthopedic chair to retire, investigation ongoing Full story
6. ASC ownership is 'paramount' to success: 4 thoughts on ownership Full story
7. Stark Law: What ASC leaders need to know in 2023 Full story
8. How 11 orthopedic practices expanded in 2022 Full story
9. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
10. Zimmer Biomet to acquire orthobiologics company for $155M Full story
11. The ASCs that faced opposition in 2022 Full story
12. Sports medicine pioneer Dr. Joseph Torg dies at 88 Full story
13. Kentucky medical office building sold for $8.7M Full story
14. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Over 50% of hospitals are projected to have negative margins for the rest of the year. Make your CFO's job easier with these 5 steps.
2. Hospitals need to make the most of surgical revenue amid financial pressures. Get 6 strategies on how to do it from leading systems here.
3. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.