1. FTC could ban noncompetes with new rule: What ASCs need to know Full story
2. New York gastroenterologist to pay $1.4M for Medicare billing fraud Full story
3. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas potentially cutting ties with Ascension Texas ASCs Full story
4. Surgical procurement remains mired in paperwork. Learn how smart contract technology is streamlining the process and reducing non-clinical workloads.
5. First lady Jill Biden to undergo surgery at Maryland ASC Full story
6. What ASCs need to know about prior authorization Full story
7. Geisinger to acquire ENT practice Full story
8. Medical office building portfolio spanning 8 states acquired for $131M Full story
9. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
10. From holographic software to TAVR procedures: 5 cardiology updates Full story
11. The 10 best US cities for active lifestyles Full story
12. 8 Ohio medical updates Full story
13. 8 ways automation can improve your revenue cycle, starting now.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.
2. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.
3. Health beyond hospital walls: Here are 5 practical insights for engaging patients no matter where they are.