1. The ASCs that faced opposition in 2022 Full story
2. 5 healthcare deals that shifted the industry Full story
3. ASC reimbursement rates shouldn't be based on ownership, leader says Full story
4. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
5. Physician bad behavior outside the workplace Full story
6. Physicians seek to ban private equity staffing practices Full story
7. 5 job perks employees want to see going into 2023 Full story
8. How patient harassment affects physicians Full story
9. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.
10. Retirement savings last the longest in these 10 states Full story
11. Medical office building formerly occupied by UAMS sells for $5.25M Full story
12. Retina Group of New England joins Retina Consultants of America Full story
13. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your patients hate outdated interfaces. Learn how 3 leading health systems use intelligent automation to augment their EHR and drive better patient engagement.
2. Traditional check-in processes are redundant and frustrating. A mobile-first approach can improve patients' intake experience in 7 key ways — see what they are and how 1 Georgia hospital is cashing in here.
3. The Medicare Trust Fund is scheduled to deplete in 2026 and hospitals are already facing skyrocketing debt. Here's the tool your organization needs to prepare for the coming industry shifts.