|News and Analysis|
August 31, 2012
1. Bundled Payments, Narrow Networks & Acquisitions: 5 ASC Reimbursement Trends to Expect in 2013.
2. 19th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
Many ASCs thrive or struggle based simply on how well they contract with payors and handle billing and collections. This conference has many great sessions on out of network, payor contracting and billing and collections. These sessions are led by some of the smartest and most interesting people in the business, such as Bobby Sarnevesht, Naya Kehayes and Lisa Rock. To gain insight that can help you improve revenue Monday morning, please join us at Becker's 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference in Chicago.
3. 6 Ways to Prevent Physicians From Leaving Your ASC.
4. How Many Surgery Centers Do Management Companies Oversee? 44 Statistics.
5. Pinnacle III Promotes Robert Carrera to President and CEO, Moves Offices to Denver.
6. Spotting a Top-Level Employee: 4 Tips for Surgery Center Recruitment.
7. California Medical Association, Aetna in Deep Billings Dispute.
8. BJC HealthCare, SSM Health Care Officials Question Zoning for Missouri Surgery Center.
9. Free Webinar: 70% of Strategic Initiatives at Hospitals Fail - How to Make Yours Succeed. James Standford, Client Service Executive, and Josh Sens, CIO for Objective Health, discuss how hospitals can implement a strategic change initiative to improve performance. Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 12:00-1:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
10. Free Webinar: Hospital Joint Venture ASCs - Why Less Is More. Jeff Leland, CEO of Blue Chip Surgical Partners, and Megan Perry, President of SNVMC/Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, discuss how to effectively partner with spine and orthopedic surgeons on a joint venture. Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, Regent Surgical Health and Surgical Notes.