Note: This is part one; 14 more such companies will be featured in our next e-newsletter.
1. ASCOA. ASCOA is a leader in the ASC industry, achieving exceptional quality of care and outstanding financial results. Learn more about ASCOA.
2. Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners. Founded by ASC veteran Jeff Leland, Blue Chip is focused on spine and multi-specialty ASCs. Learn more about Blue Chip.
3. The C/N Group. The C/N Group is a recognized leader in the development, ownership and operation of exceptional healthcare facilities, including ASCs, medical office buildings and diagnostic imaging centers. Learn more about The C/N Group.
4. Facility Development and Management. Facility Development and Management provides consultative, developmental and managerial services for ASCs nationwide. Read more about Facility Development and Management.
5. Foundation Surgery Affiliates. FSA is a healthcare management organization specializing in project development, innovative facility design, partner recruitment and facility operations for ASCs, medical office buildings, surgical hospitals and bariatric hospitals and healthplexes. Read more about FSA.
6. HealthMark Partners. HealthMark Partners owns and operates single and multi-specialty ambulatory surgery centers throughout the United States by creating joint-ventures with physicians or physicians and hospitals. Read more about HealthMark.
7. Instantia. This is a company founded by Jack Amormino and Lisa Freeman to provide development services to surgical centers. Learn more about Instantia.
8. Medical Facilities Corporation. Medical Facilities Corporation is a publicly traded company and a leading acquirer of majority interests in high quality specialty hospitals and ASCs. Read more about MFC.
9. RMC MedStone Capital. RMC MedStone Capital has strength in operations and management as well as the financial strength to make the transaction happen. Learn more about RMC.
10. Meridian Surgical Partners. Meridian aligns with physicians in the acquisition, development and management of multi-specialty ASCs and surgical facilities. Read more about Meridian.
11. National Surgical Care. National Surgical Care, a nationwide owner and operator of ambulatory surgical centers, focuses on addressing the needs and problems confronting surgery centers across the country. Learn more about NSC.
12. Nikitis Resource Group. Nikitis is a new ASC development, management and consulting firm. Read more about Nikitis.
13. NovaMed. NovaMed acquires, develops and operates ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) in partnership with physicians. Learn more about NovaMed.
14. Nueterra Healthcare. Nueterra Healthcare partners with physicians and hospitals to develop and manage community hospitals, surgical hospitals, ASCs and physical therapy centers including new development, joint-ventures, acquisitions and turnarounds. Read more about Nueterra.
15. Orion Medical Services. Orion Medical Services offers a turnkey approach to ASC development and management by covering all aspects of a project from financial feasibility analysis to site and operational development. Read more about Orion.