15th Annual Improving Profits and Business and Legal Issues for ASCs
Presented by ASC Communications and the Ambulatory Surgery Foundation
Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Chicago
Oct. 23 to 25
One of the many highlights of the program's agenda: Rick Kolsky, MS, PhD, professor of marketing at Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management, will present a keynote talk entitled "Building a Brand in the World of Healthcare."
Dr. Kolsky has an MS in engineering and economics from Brown University and a PhD in Economics from Yale University. He is a faculty member for many company-specific and Northwestern University executive education programs and has published numerous articles and has been keynote speaker for conferences on a range of subjects. Dr. Kolsky has also worked in the White House and has taught economics and consulted at Yale.
Book your hotel ASAP -- block nearly sold out. The Sheraton Hotel and Towers has set aside special group rates for conference attendees. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservation. Be sure to mention you are attending the ASC Conference in order to receive the discounted group rate.
To make a reservation, go to www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/ASC102008, or call (800) 325-3535 or (312) 464-1000.
Group room rates:
Standard - $289 (single) or $319 (double)
Club Rooms - $364 (single) or $394 (double)
Here are five other great topics on the program agenda:
1. A Case Study Approach to Building an ASC -- Tom Mallon, CEO, Regent Surgical Health; Jeff Simmons, President, Western Division, Regent; Jim Lynch, MD, Chairman and Director, SpineNevada and Surgery Center of Reno, and Director of Spine services, Regent
2. Ophthalmology and ENT in ASCs -- How to Succeed with Eyes and ENT -- Steve Blom, Specialty Surgery Center in San Antonio, NSC; Doug Hoisington, DO
3. Establishing an ASC -- Key Concepts for Success -- Bill Southwick, President and CEO, Healthmark Partners
4. 10 Things We've Learned From the New CMS Reimbursement System and Coverage Rules -- Robert Cates, National Director of Managed Care, NSC
5. Financing and Recapitalizations for ASCs and Specialty Hospitals -- Jeff Fox, VP, Hospitals, Surgery and Dialysis, MarCap
To see the entire agenda, download the conference brochure (PDF).
There are four ways to register:
1. Fill out and mail or fax the registration form in the conference brochure.
2. Call (703) 836-5904 or (800) 417-2035.
3. Register online by clicking here.
4. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.