|News and Analysis|
June 20, 2012
1. 150 Orthopedic- & Spine-Driven Surgery Centers to Know.
2. Out-of-Network Billing: Is it Still a Viable Business Strategy?
3. North Carolina's Southeastern Regional Medical Center to Build 13,000-Square-Foot Ambulatory Surgery Center.
4. 10 Ways to Improve Profits at ASCs With Benchmarking & Case Costing.
5. Free Webinar: PPO-Out of Network Payments Are Not Dead! Kelly D Webb CEO of ASC Billing Specialists LLC will discuss how surgery center leaders should evaluate out-of-network billing to manage their ASCs at a profit instead of thin margins. Thursday, June 28, 1:00PM-2:00PM. Click here to register.
6. ASCA CEO William Prentice: 6 Key Legislative Priorities of the ASC Industry.
7. 16 Statistics on Payor Timeliness & Accuracy From National Health Insurer Report Card.
8. Operating a Surgery Center in a Saturated Market: Q&A With Lee Memorial's David Cato.
9. How to Assess the Profitability of Orthopedic & Spine Cases.
10. Webinar: Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medicare Margins. Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 12 PM CT - 1 PM CT. Eric Flyckt, MD, Director of Client Analytics for Objective Health, discusses how to prioritize and focus margin improvement efforts. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our d E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, AAAHC, HFG and Surgical Notes.