|News and Analysis|
April 02, 2012
1. 7 Best Practices for Driving Spine Center Profitability.
2. 10 ASC Industry Leaders to Know.
3. Cone Health Plans to Submit New Application for NC Surgery Center.
4. The Best Business Conference for ASC Owners & Administrators -- Plus 12 Sessions on Clinical, Safety and Quality Issues. Early registration ends May 1st. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-2035 to register.Click here for the full brochure.
5. MA Outpatient Complex in Hyannis Includes New Surgery Center.
6. The CASC Exam: An Individual's Story. Written by Vivek Taparia, administrator of The Center for Ambulatory Surgery at Swedish Covenant.
7. Free Webinar: ASC Turnaround Tactics for 2012 and Beyond: New Best Practices to Increase Revenues and Beat the Competition. Jeffrey Simmons, CDO, Nap Gary, COO of Regent Surgical Health & Anastasios Pantelidis, MD, of Marietta Surgery Center discuss ASC turnarounds. Thursday, April 5, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
8. Slashing Supply Costs: 5 ASC Leaders Discuss.
9. Avera Breaks Ground on New Surgery Center.
10. Sutter Health to Open New Surgery Center in Elk Grove.
11. Free Webinar: Proven Methods for Accelerating Cost Reduction. Richard Peters, senior director of surgery services for Provista, discusses strategies to cut supply costs in surgery centers. Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes, Provista and ASCOA.