1. MedPAC Advises Congress to Increase ASC Payments.
2. Surgery Center Employees Experience Significant Layoffs.
3. 7 Obstacles to Avoid in Planning Physician/Hospital Joint-Venture ASCs.
Look for more best practices and practical guidance for successful joint ventures in the March/April issue of Becker's ASC Review.
4. Should You Sell Your ASC: Assessing Your Value and the Pros and Cons, by Kenneth Hancock of Meridian Surgical Partners.
Complimentary Webinar Focusing on Ways to Accelerate
Hospital-Physician Collaboration - March 12, noon-1:00 p.m. CST.
5. Anesthesiologist Assistants May Soon Be Licensed in Maryland.
6. 21 Companies ASCs and Hospitals Should Know.
Featured Speaker at 7th Annual
Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management Driven ASC Conference from June 11-13 in Chicago: Ken Pettine, MD, of Loveland Surgery Center will
discuss "An Analysis of Clinical Outcomes for Spine -
Procedures Performed in ASCs." Learn more.
7. Arkansas Court Decision Prohibits Hospital Economic Credentialing Policy.
8. Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA; ProVation Medical; and B. Braun.
Register Now for Free SourceMedical Regional Client Meeting on June 11 in Chicago.
9. New York Delays New Payment Methodology for ASCs.
10. Seasoned Healthcare Sales and Marketing Professional Seeks Medical Marketing Position. Exhibiting and Advertising note:
There are only 5 exhibit spaces still available for the 7th Annual
Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management Driven ASC Conference. Advertising for the May/June issue of Becker's ASC Review
, which focuses on orthopedics and spine, closes on April 1. Advertising for the April issues of The Hospital Review
and Becker's Orthopedic & Spine Review
, closes on March 16. If you are interested in learning more about exhibiting or advertising opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (800) 417-2035.