|News and Analysis|
February 27, 2013
1. 6 Quick Strategies to Keep ASC Costs Low.
2. 15 Statistics on Staff Hourly Wages by Location.
3. 5 Reasons to Conduct Regular ASC Valuations.
4. Learn About ASC Reimbursement, Operations & Anesthesia Trends at June ASC Conference. Coach K, 50 physician speakers and other thought leaders will share insight and expertise throughout 90 sessions on June 13-15, 2013, in Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
6. ASC Reimbursement Trends as a Percentage of HOPD.
5. Merritt Healthcare to Develop River Valley ASC in Connecticut.
7. Palomar Health's $4.5M Ambulatory Care Center to Open in March.
8. Hays Surgery Center to Open in Texas.
9. Free Webinar: HealthCare Appraisers' 2013 Valuation Survey: Understanding the Trends and Numbers. This webinar features HealthCare Appraisers Founder Partner Todd J. Mello and Partner Jason L. Ruchaber discussing industry Trends. Tuesday, March 7, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. 6 New Ophthalmology-Driven Facilities.
11. Seeking three ASC administrators for the following two panels at October's 20th Annual ASC Meeting in Chicago: Running a High-Performing ASC Today and Adding Cases to an ASC. Please email Scott Becker with suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Job Opening: Grand Valley Surgical Center in Grand Junction, Colo., is looking
for a new clinical director.