Cincinnati-based TriHealth is building a new outpatient surgery center in Anderson Township, Ohio, according to Cincinnat!
Here are five things to know:
1. The surgery center is 73,000 square feet and will offer general surgery; endoscopy; orthopedics; hand surgery; ear, nose and throat; facial plastics; as well as podiatry and vein surgeries.
2. TriHealth anticipates to complete the facility by 2017.
3. TriHealth expects the surgery center, named TriHealth Five Mile – Anderson, to create at least 50 new jobs.
4. Equipped with four operating rooms, the center will also house two endoscopy rooms and a laboratory.
5. TriHealth's President and CEO Mark Clement said the center "will make it easier for our patients residing in Anderson Township to receive a broad range of medical, surgical and diagnostic services in one convenient location. This is an important step in meeting the needs of our growing patient population in Anderson Township."
More articles on surgery centers:
NY-based Rochester Regional Health plans ambulatory care center: 3 thoughts
Zacks gives SCA 'sell' rating — 5 notes
Dr. Craig Amshel opens surgery center to expand healthcare access to Floridians — 4 key points