Pocatello, Idaho-based Skyline Surgery Center is a stakeholder in a soon-to-be developed medical campus in Chubbuck, Idaho, the Idaho State Journal reports.
Here's what you should know:
1. The medical campus was announced in January by nephrologist Fahim Rahim, MD, of Bingham Healthcare Medical in Pocatello.
2. The campus will occupy a 20-acre lot in Chubbuck. Buildings on the campus will be constructed over several phases. The campus aims to provide more health and insurance options to Southeastern Idaho residents through an integrated care model system.
3. Stakeholders in the campus include: Dr. Rahim and his brother Naeem Rahim, physician partners, regional healthcare leaders, development partners, Bingham Healthcare and Skyline Surgery Center.
4. Development will start in late spring or early summer.
5. The eventual goal is to provide orthopedic, laboratory and pharmacy services in one location. Once complete, the campus will bring 35 more physicians to the area in 2019.