On Sept. 26, Surgical Care Affiliates CEO sold 7,292 company shares, according to The Cerbat Gem.
Here are five quick facts:
1. Mr. Hayek sold the shares for an average price of $44.45 per share.
2. The total transaction totaled $324,129.40.
3. On Sept. 29, SCA shares opened at $47.07.
4. The company has a 50-day moving average of $43.15 and a 200-day moving average of $45.86.
5. SCA has a market cap. of $1.89 billion.
More articles on surgery centers:
Spine Team Texas welcomes Dr. Harish Badhey to team: 5 highlights
Tenet shares drop 2.8% — 4 notes
Ohio State University opens $45M sports medicine center, equipped with surgery center — 5 things to know