Physicians Endoscopy has acquired the Endoscopy Center of West Central Ohio in Lima. Here are five things to know about the new joint venture relationships.
1. On April 1, Physicians Endoscopy and Gastro-Intestinal Associates finalized the joint venture.
2. The Endoscopy Center of West Central Ohio performs more than 7,000 procedures each year. The center includes three rooms.
3. Following the acquisition, Physicians Endoscopy now has 38 centers.
4. "Over the past several years, PE has had several conversations with the Physicians, who have come to know the success and integrity of our organization. It has been our desire to partner with this premier GI group who provide the highest quality of clinical service and patient care to their community. We look forward to a long-term successful relationship," said Carol Stopa, vice president of business development with Physicians Endoscopy.
5. Gastro-Intestinal Associates includes six gastroenterologists.