The Hilton Head Island, S.C.-based Outpatient Surgery Center of Hilton Head is up for sale at a value of $8 million, Palmetto Business Daily reports.
Here's what you should know.
1. The building is 19,729 square feet. The $405.49 price per square foot listing is a record asking price for the medical office.
2. The surgery center has three operating rooms, two procedure rooms and two endoscopy rooms.
3. The center has 34 physicians and was accredited by the Joint Commission.
4. The center is dually licensed by the South Carolina Department of Health and Environment Control as an ASC. It was additionally recognized by the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy for promoting quality in endoscopy.
5. The center is a member of the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association and the South Carolina Ambulatory Surgery Center Association.
More transaction/valuation news:
5 key takeaways on SCA shares
Tenet shares jump 1.6% — 5 notes
Saratoga Schenectady Endoscopy Center to use $16.3M construction loan to expand to 10 procedure rooms — 5 notes