Baton Rouge, La.-based Williamson Eye Center and Baton Rouge General Medical Center partnered to open a practice next to the hospital.
What you should know:
1. The location is Williamson's second in Baton Rouge.
2. Providers will offer eye care and surgical services, including an advanced laser vision correction center. It will be the first facility in Baton Rouge to feature a comprehensive dry-eye center.
3. The location will also have an optical retail shop.
4. As a result of the partnership, Williamson will serve as Baton Rouge General's preferred provider.
5. The clinic will open Nov. 1.