Troy, Ohio-based Kettering Health Network is building a $60 million hospital with a surgery center in Troy, Dayton Daily News reports.
Here's what you should know.
1. The new hospital will be three stories and nearly 100,000 square feet when complete.
2. In addition to the surgery center, the hospital will have an emergency department, a lab, an imaging center and a medical office.
3. The medical center is expected to create 120 new jobs.
4. Kettering is expanding into both the Troy and Miami County, Ohio, communities through the expansion.
5. Administrators expect construction will be completed in late 2018.