Minneapolis-based Hennepin Healthcare opened its $225 million Hennepin Healthcare Clinic and Specialty Clinic March 17, the Minneapolis StarTribune reports.
Here's what you should know.
1. The clinic, also located in Minneapolis, features 25 primary and specialty clinics, five same-day surgery suites and several other outpatient services.
2. The clinic will begin accepting patients March 26.
3. Hennepin Healthcare administrators anticipate the clinic will serve 520,000 patients annually.
4. The space can accommodate two new operating rooms if demand necessitates it.
5. Hennepin Healthcare built the clinic to consolidate its outpatient offerings into a central space.