Frontier Healthcare Holdings and Liberty Endoscopy Center partnered to open a gastroenterology-facing ASC in New York, where the two companies are located.
Here's what you should know.
1. The new facility is 11,300 square feet.
2. The center has three procedure rooms, with the potential to add a fourth.
3. Center physicians expect to serve some 3,000 patients this year.
4. The New York Department of Health issued its approval on Jan. 13, 2017. It's expected to be patient ready by Jan. 23, 2017.
5. Eight physician practice out of the center with 20 healthcare and administrative personnel.