Longmont, Colo.-based Front Range Orthopedics & Spine Center plans to open a new surgery center next week, according to a BizWest report.
Here are five things to know:
1. The new 32,000-square-foot facility will include 10 orthopedic surgeons.
2. The facility is two stories and includes an outpatient surgery center, physical therapy center and imaging center with digital X-ray and high resolution MRI.
3. Front Range plans to keep operating its two other clinics after the new facility opens and the orthopedic surgeons will "float" between the three locations.
4. Surgeons will provide orthopedic and spine procedures at the new surgery center, which can handle around 2,500 patients annually.
5. The project cost $12 million and includes eight physician owners. The new facility is part of the Front Range Health and Wellness Center.