Miami-based Eye Surgery Associates partnered with Dallas-based EyeCare Services Partners Management for an undisclosed amount July 15.
What you should know:
1. ESA and ESP share ownership of the company. ESA, with its four offices, has served the South Florida community for more than 30 years.
2. ESA has 11 ophthalmologists and an optometrist on staff.
3. ESA Senior Managing Partner Mark Dorfman, MD, will continue to lead the practice.
"The combination of ESA's clinical reputation and ESP's management and capital resources will ensure that the combined organization will continue to lead the market from both a growth and quality of care perspective," Dr. Dorfman said.
4. ESP now has 17 Florida-based clinical locations in its portfolio.
5. Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners back ESP.