Greenwood, Colo.-based Envision Healthcare shares more than tripled following news that the company completed its merger with Nashville, Tenn.-based AmSurg, according to 24/7 Wall St.
Here are five things to know:
1. On Dec. 2, 2016, Envision shares had a 52-week high of $71.05.
2. Analysts have a price target of $29.50 on Envision shares.
3. The companies' shareholders approved the deal at separate meetings on Dec. 1, 2016.
4. Holders of more than 82 percent of Envision shares approved the merger.
5. Holders of 88 percent of AmSurg shares gave the green light for the deal.