Envision Healthcare's second quarter 2017 financial results met the company's expectations, according to Envision President and CEO Christopher Holden.
Here are 16 things to know about the company's financial results for the quarter:
1. Net revenues totaled $318.5 million, down from $319.8 million in the second quarter of 2016.
2. Same-center revenue jumped 0.6 percent year-over-year.
3. In this sector, adjusted EBITDA totaled $60.5 million, down from $61.7 million the same quarter last year.
4. As of June 30, Envision operated 263 ASCs and one surgical hospital.
5. Envision acquired two centers and disposed of three centers in the second quarter.
6. Net revenue from continuing operations reached $1.95 billion.
7. The company's net earnings from continuing operations attributable to common stockholders totaled $50.2 million, or $0.42 per share.
8. Adjusted net earnings from continuing operations were $103.7 million.
9. Envision's adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations totaled $253.8 million.
10. Net cash flow from operations, less distributions to non-controlling interests and excluding transaction costs, were $236.6 million.
11. Cash and cash equivalents were $464.4 million as of June 30.
12. Net revenues were $1.63 billion.
13. Adjusted EBITDA reached $193.3 million, up from $190.5 million in the second quarter of 2016.
14. Envision expects revenues between $7.75 billion and $8 billion.
15. For its ASCs, the company projects same-center revenue growth between 0 percent and 1 percent.
16. The company anticipates adjusted EBITDA between $1.02 billion and $1.04 billion.
"Our operating and financial performance confirms our strategic rationale for the transformational merger that we completed eight months ago," Mr. Holden said. "We are on track to capture the expected financial synergies, continue to generate interest among health systems for our solutions and have expanded our platform with the acquisition of nine physician group practices and four ASCs during the first half of 2017."