Florida is an ASC hot spot, with at least 28 centers opened in 2022.
Here are five medical office building deals in Florida this year, totaling at least $45 million:
1. Boca Raton-based Florida Atlantic University Research Park was acquired for $37.5 million.
2. A medical office building in Vero Beach was sold for $3.6 million
3. The Fort Myers Neurosurgical Building Partnership sold a medical office building for $4.4 million.
4. Private equity firm IRA Capital acquired Naples Surgical Center for an undisclosed amount.
5. Miami-based healthcare real estate firm PrimeMed Realty sold a four-property portfolio that included an ASC.