PhysiciansFirst Healthcare Partners predicts healthcare will see a significant amount of transactions involving private equity in 2019.
Here are five predictions the investment bank shared:
1. Multiple new entrants will acquire initial platforms.
2. Existing companies will acquire platforms in new geographies.
3. Platforms will seek growth through acquisition in surrounding areas.
4. Practice management companies will merge.
5. The role of ASC companies like Nashville, Tenn.-based AmSurg, Nashville-based Covenant Surgical Partners and Addison, Texas-based United Surgical Partners International will solidify.
Click here to read more.