KLAS awarded Modio Health's provider credentialing software the top score of all other ambulatory competitors.
Here's what you should know.
1. In KLAS' Credentialing 2017 report, Modio received several top ratings, including
- An 8.4 out of 9 rating for most likely to recommend
- A 100 percent rating for avoids "nickel-and-diming"
- A 93 percent rating for would buy again
- A 93 percent rating for keeps all promises
2. Modio's platform is used by 200-plus healthcare organizations across the U.S. to manage their provider credentialing process.
3. The cloud-based platform collects data in real time, which is stored in an easily accessible location.
4. Modio Health COO and Co-founder John Bou said, "Providing patients with the best possible care from the most qualified providers is the top priority of all healthcare organizations. Yet many health leaders still rely on antiquated processes to keep their providers compliant — it’s inefficient, creates extra work for staff and hurts patients trying to access care. This new recognition from KLAS is a big validation that our transparent, streamlined technology is helping healthcare organizations, providers and patients.”
The full report is accessible here.