Kyruus, a provider of patient access and referral management solutions, will partner with Mercy Health to create a more efficient way for patients to get matched with the right providers within the $4 billion Integrated Delivery Network in Cincinnati.
Here are five things to know:
1. Mercy Health will use the Kyruus ProviderMatch software platform enterprise-wide.
2. ProviderMatch grants Mercy Health referral coordinator and referring physicians access to an intricate search and data system.
3. More than 1,500 physicians will be in the database, and users can search by conditions, diagnoses and procedures, among other keywords.
4. Patient filters can also be implemented, with anything from location to physician gender to languages spoken.
5. Hundreds of users will use the platform to better deliver individualized treatment to patients.
"Kyruus is focused on delivering a better patient experience through better alignment between patient need and provider ability," said Graham Gardner, CEO of Kyruus. "Partnering with Mercy Health represents a tremendous opportunity to work with an organization that promotes these same values everyday."
Arizona's Banner Health Network uses eClinicalWorks for electronic health records: 4 key notes
11 innovative apps for ASC administrators
Call for HRAs for all small businesses: 5 key notes