Michael Singer, MD, a partner of AmSurg, is presenting at the World Ophthalmology Congress on Feb. 7, 2016.
Here are five highlights:
1. The conference will take place in Guadalajara, Mexico.
2. In his presentation, Dr. Singer will present data from Ampio Pharmaceuticals' abstract titled, "Potential Beneficial Effect of Low Dose Danazol in Combination With Renin Angiotensin System Inhibitors in Diabetic Macular Edema: a 12-week Multicenter Double-Blind Randomized Controlled Trial."
3. Ophthalmologist Dr. Singer works at Specialty Surgery Center of San Antonio (Texas).
4. He serves as an associate professor of ophthalmology at University of Texas Health Sciences Center in San Antonio.
5. Dr. Singer is the principal investigator of the OptimEyes Study.
More healthcare news:
Surgery Partners moves to new office location, Exchange Capital Management acquires 31 HCA shares & more — 4 key notes on ASC companies
Bundled payments: 28 things to know for spine, orthopedics & ASCs
6 key points on physician happiness at work