Eight updates on Brentwood, Tenn.-based Surgery Partners in 2021:
- Surgery Partners entered a deal with Long Island, N.Y.-based Meadowbrook Endoscopy Center.
- Surgery Partners partnered with Orange, Calif.-based UCI Health in a deal that allows the health system's patients to receive care at Surgery Partners' ASCs.
- Surgery Partners selected Prodigo Solutions to streamline its supply chain operations.
- Surgery Partners reported a 122 percent increase in total joint procedures in the first quarter.
- In April, Surgery Partners began refinancing $119 million in incremental term loans the company raised during the first surge of COVID-19 in 2020.
- In March, Surgery Partners broke ground on a joint venture ASC in St. Peters, Mo.
- Surgery Partners added Patricia Maryland, DrPH, former president and CEO of St. Louis-based Ascension Healthcare, to its board as an independent director.
- In January, Surgery Partners announced a public offering of 6 million shares.