Physicians Endoscopy, a leading ambulatory surgery center development and management company, has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Clinical Support in the NY/NJ region.
We specialize in the development and management of GI-focused ambulatory surgery centers, as well as physician-hospital joint ventures. In this role, the selected individual will be part of a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks and focusing on client/center satisfaction.
This important position is responsible for:
• Providing clinical support through research and analysis in the area of clinical care and regulatory compliance issues
• New project development and ongoing clinical support at existing facilities
• BSN or equivalent required and current RN license (NY or NJ)
• Thorough understanding of regulatory guidelines, including, AAAHC, CLIA, Department of Health (CMS & State) and DEA
• Proven record of successful project management experience
• Ability to serve as a trainer, mentor and leader for various employees during the initial start-up activities and during the ongoing operations of the centers
• Proficient in computer programs including Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Previous ASC or Hospital Outpatient experience
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Must be an analytical and creative problem solver
• Experience in quality improvement
To apply, send resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on our company, visit www.endocenters.com.