Here are 23 anesthesia group mergers, acquisitions and partnerships over the past year.
Vancouver, Canada-based CRH Medical Corp. acquired majority stake in Decatur, Ga.-based gastroenterology-facing anesthesia practice.
Bedford (N.Y.) Anesthesia physicians joined Westchester, N.Y.-based CareMount Medical, forming a large full service practice in Hudson Valley, N.Y.
Las Vegas-based Anesthesia Consultants and East Texas Anesthesiology Associates in Tyler entered into a partnership with Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.-based U.S. Anesthesia Partners for anesthesia care.
NorthStar Anesthesia, based in Irving, Texas, acquired several anesthesia practices, including:
• Square Waveform Anesthesiology in Marshalltown, Iowa
• River Cities Anesthesia in Huntington, W.Va.
• Continental Anesthesia in Chicago
Mednax acquired several practices last year, including:
• Central New York Anesthesia Group in Syracuse, N.Y.
• Medical Anesthesia Consultants in Florence, S.C.
• Anesthesia Associates of Naples (Fla.)
• Associated Anesthesiologists in Reno, Nev.
• Northwest Anesthesia in Minneapolis
• Lighthouse Anesthesia in Savannah, Ga.
Sheridan, AmSurg's physician services division, acquired multiple practices, including:
• Ambulatory Anesthesia Associates in Torrance, Calif.
• Genesis Anesthesia Services in Los Angeles
• South Lake Anesthesia Services in Claremont, Fla.
• Resolute Anesthesia and Pain Solutions in Boca Raton, Fla.
• Jandee Anesthesiology Partners in Ramsey, N.J.
• Karadan Anesthesiology and Pain Management in Ramsey, N.J.
• North Florida Anesthesia Consultants in Jacksonville
Knoxville, Tenn.-based physician services organization TeamHealth acquired Anesthesia Associates of Cincinnati.
North American Partners in Anesthesia acquired Nashua (N.H.) Anesthesia Partners and Manchester, N.H.-based Anesthesia Care Group.
National anesthesia provider Epix Anesthesia acquired PhySynergy, an anesthesia and hospital medicine management company.
Lodi, Calif.-based Morpheus Anesthesia physicians joined CEP America.