Vermont Oral Surgeon Accused of 23 Counts of Medicaid Fraud Pleads Not Guilty
Dr. Gray was accused of billing Medicaid for anesthesia and tooth removal procedures he never provided after misdiagnosing patients with dental cysts they didn't have, according to the report.
Read the NECN news report about Dr. Peter Gray's not guilty plea.
Read other coverage about physician fraud:
- Florida Physician and Nurse's Sentences for Medicare Fraud Upheld by Federal Appeals Court
- Indiana Otolaryngologist Could Serve 4 Years in Prison for Healthcare Fraud
- New York Psychologist and Wife Sentenced for Medicaid Fraud
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers