Ophthalmologist Dr. Michael Carroll Dead at 86
Ophthalmologist Michael Carroll, MD, has died, according to a Chicago Tribune report.
Dr. Carroll died Sept. 12 in Chicago. He was 86.
He spent time as a member of the Little Company of Mary Hospital staff and in a joint practice before starting his own clinic in Oak Lawn, Ill.
Dr. Carroll attended medical school at Loyola University.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Transaction Tip of the Day: When is the Right Time to Sell?
- Drs. Harjit Bhogal, Arushi deFonseka Join Capital Digestive Care
- Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates Partner With Baptist Health System
- University of Louisville Names Dr. Craig McClain Associate VP of Health Affairs
- 3 Tips for ICD-10 Transition in Orthopedics