Regent Surgical Health Wraps Up Business Office Managers' Conference
For the third consecutive year, Regent Surgical Health held its Business Office Managers' and Materials Managers' conferences together in Phoenix, Ariz.
The conference featured presentations from Regent corporate partners including HST, ZirMed, Mnet Financial and Surgical Notes. Paul Skowron kicked off the event with a "state of Regent" address and announced the creation and hiring of two new positions: Andrew Suba's promotion to revenue cycle coordinator and Even Metz's appointment to purchasing manager.
The conference also included a financial statement review, an address of revenue cycle issues and presentations by Surgical Notes, Mnet Financial and ZirMed.
Related Articles on Regent Surgical Health:
ASC Industry Leader to Know: Dr. Robert Welti of Regent Surgical Health
Regent Surgical Health Appoints Evan Metz as Purchasing Manager
5 Smart Moves for ASC Administrators
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition