Meridian Surgical Partners Acquires Northwest Neurospine
Meridian Surgical Partners has announced the acquisition of a partnership interest in the Northwest Neurospine Institute, located in Eugene, Ore. NNI represents Meridian's ninth ASC acquisition since its founding in 2006.
The two-OR facility occupies 7,900 square feet within a medical office building containing physician offices. NNI is AAAHC-accredited and performed more than 500 cases over the previous 12 months.
"Forming a partnership with Meridian Surgical Partners was a logical next step as we grow the center and increase awareness about the advantages of outpatient spine procedures among patients and physicians in the Eugene and outlying areas," say NNI's four physician partners in a statement. "Meridians strong focus on optimizing efficiencies and patient safety is equally matched with the physician partners' goal of providing the best outpatient spine care possible for our patients."
Learn more about Meridian.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition