Medical Web Technologies Reports Strong First Half of 2011 for its One Medical Passport
Medical Web Technologies, a Web-based medical information solutions provider, has announced 60 hospitals, surgical facilities and ambulatory surgery centers added the company's One Medical Passport solution to their facilities during the first half of 2011.
One Medical Passport allows patients to complete their own preoperative medical history securely via the Internet, according to a company news release. The information then becomes available to nurses, anesthesiologists and registration staff, as well as the patient's surgeon.
Patients have continued access to an online personal health record, which they can update whenever needed using One Medical Passport.
Read the Medical Web Technologies news release about facilities adding One Medical Passport (pdf).
More Articles Featuring Medical Web Technologies:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition