LaClaro Adds 'Safe Surgery Checklist' to Lighthouse
LaClaro, maker of the Lighthouse revenue cycle management system for ambulatory surgery centers, has announced it is adding a "safe surgery checklist" to its Lighthouse system, according to a news release from LaClaro.
The addition of the patient safety checklist is intended to make it "much simpler for ASCs to comply with new federal reporting requirements," which will include the use of a safe surgery checklist for procedures, according to the release.
"Lighthouse is a dynamic program, with a proactive eye on industry changes," said LaClaro CEO Terry Rajendran, in the release. "We are built for change and bring our clients the flexibility that they need in this environment. There is more to come as CMS finalizes the reporting requirements."
More Articles Featuring LaClaro:LaClaro Expands Client Base to 10 States
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers