JCB Labs Opens New Sterile Compounding Facility in Kansas
JCB Laboratories, a compounding pharmacy that serves ambulatory surgery centers, hospitals and clinics, has announced the opening of a new sterile compounding facility in Wichita, Kan., according to a JCB Labs Blog post.
The facility triples the company's square footage and quadruples the size of its clean room.
Other improvements beyond the increase in capacity include a negative-pressure room for the preparation of chemotherapy medications, an area dedicated to formulating and preparing clinical trial material and an enhanced conference room for virtual and on-site meetings and training sessions for staff and clients.
More Articles Featuring JCB Laboratories:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition