JCB Labs Opens New Sterile Compounding Facility in Kansas
JCB Laboratories, a compounding pharmacy that serves ambulatory surgery centers, hospitals and clinics, has announced the opening of a new sterile compounding facility in Wichita, Kan., according to a JCB Labs Blog post.
The facility triples the company's square footage and quadruples the size of its clean room.
Other improvements beyond the increase in capacity include a negative-pressure room for the preparation of chemotherapy medications, an area dedicated to formulating and preparing clinical trial material and an enhanced conference room for virtual and on-site meetings and training sessions for staff and clients.
More Articles Featuring JCB Laboratories:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASGE Recognizes 6 Endoscopy Centers for Safety & Quality
- Joint Research Team Discovers New Method for Developing Anti-Diarrheal Drugs
- Long Island Digestive Disease Consultants Selects PriorityOne Group for IT
- The Changing Healthcare Environment & Gastroenterologists: Q&A With Dr. Edwin Levine
- ASC vs. HOPD Cost Compare in Virginia: 13 Statistics