Colorado's Harmony Surgery Center Selects AmkaiSolutions
AmkaiSolutions, a provider of software solutions to ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals and affiliated practices and clinics, has announced it has entered into an agreement to provide Harmony Surgery Center in Fort Collins, Colo., with an integrated software solution to help manage its ASC, according to a news release from AmkaiSolutions.
AmkaiSolutions will provide the surgery center with a system that includes AmkaiCharts EMR and AmkaiOffice.
"Harmony is a very busy, multi-specialty facility with a superlative reputation in the industry," said AmkaiSolutions CEO Joe Macies, in the release. "They have a highly experienced and discerning staff, and we were especially honored that after their intensive search and evaluation process, they chose AmkaiSolutions as their partner."
The project is scheduled to go live on Jan. 1, 2012, with initial implementation of the AmkaiOffice product for the entire facility, and AmkaiCharts on March 1, 2012.
More Articles Featuring AmkaiSolutions:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations
- CMS Loosens Medicaid Enrollment Process
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
- Johns Hopkins: Blood Transfusions Overused During Surgery