Cardinal Health Launches DuraBlue Sterilization Wrap
Cardinal Health has announced the launch of its new DuraBlue(TM) sterilization wrap, according to a Cardinal Health news release.
Cardinal describes the new sterilization wrap as a double-layer Spunbond/Meltblown/Spunbond wrap with Food and Drug Administration clearance for use in the STERRAD 100S plasma sterilization system from Advanced Sterilization Products.
DuraBlue(TM) sterilization wrap is made with non-woven, polypropylene SMS technology; it is available in six color-coded basis weight models and 14 sizes.
"Cardinal Health is committed to creating solutions which drive efficiencies and promote quality outcomes," said Lisa Ashby, president of category management at Cardinal Health, in the release. "There was an obvious need in the market for a double-layer sterilization wrap solution that could be used with the plasma sterilization process, and we're pleased to be able to offer DuraBlue(TM) sterilization wrap to our customers as the only option in the market that can help them address that need."
More Articles Featuring Cardinal Health:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About