AmkaiSolutions Appoints Molly Sandvig to Board of Directors
AmkaiSolutions, a provider of electronic solutions to surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and practices and clinics, has announced the appointment of Molly Sandvig to the AmkaiSolutions board of directors.
Ms. Sandvig is currently executive vice president of provider relations for National Surgery Network, which connects self-insured employers and their patients with the hospitals and physicians around the country through employer direct healthcare. Ms. Sandvig previously served as executive director of Physician Hospitals of America, the national trade association representing the interests of physician-owned hospitals.
"We are thrilled to have Molly Sandvig joining our board," said Trygve Mikkelsen, chairman of the AmkaiSolutions board, in an AmkaiSolutions news release. "She has tremendous experience in the healthcare services industry, and in the surgical hospital sector in particular. She will be an invaluable resource to the company moving forward."
AmkaiSolutions recently introduced its AmkaiOffice and AmkaiCharts products to the surgical hospital market.
"Having Molly's experience to help guide us while expanding our presence in this area will be a huge asset," said Joe Macies, AmkaiSolutions president and CEO, in the release.
Learn more about AmkaiSolutions.
More Articles Featuring AmkaiSolutions:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers