AmkaiSolutions Appoints Albert Lechner as Executive VP of Sales
AmkaiSolutions, a company that provides software solutions to ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals and surgical practices, has announced the appointment of Albert Lechner as the company's new executive vice president of sales.
In this position, Mr. Lechner will be responsible for overseeing sales operations and expanding the sales team within AmkaiSolutions.
Mr. Lechner joins AmkaiSolutions with more than 34 years of sales and management expertise in the healthcare industry. He most recently served as general manager and vice president of sales at GE Healthcare — IT. Prior to that, he served as vice president of sales for Visionary Medical and USMD.
Learn more about AmkaiSolutions.
Related Articles on AmkaiSolutions:
AmkaiSolutions to Provide Software Solutions to New Jersey's Summit Surgical Center
AmkaiSolutions Launches Web-Based Physician Portal at ASCA 2012
ZirMed Announces Partnership With AmkaiSolutions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- St. Luke's Institute of Digestive & Liver Disease to Host International Symposium
- South Nassau Communities Hospital Earns Cancer Care Achievement Award
- 15 CPT and Coding Issues for Orthopedics and Spine
- ASCA Partners With Voyance for Surgery Center Benchmarking Program
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations