Advanced Sterilization Products Launches Education Website
Advanced Sterilization Products has launched a new education website — hosted at www.aspjj.com/us/prof-ed — that provides access to scientific evidence, practice guidance, government regulations and standards to help protect healthcare patients and workers against infection.
Features of the website will include the following:
- Current laws, regulations and policies related to low-temperature sterilization, high-level disinfection, environmental decontamination, and hand hygiene.
- Recommendations, guidelines, suggested approaches and guiding principles.
- Industry news, upcoming events and resources.
- "Ask Amber" section, where Amber Mitchell, ASP's professional education leader, will take questions submitted by readers.
Learn more about ASP, a division of Ethicon, a Johnson & Johnson company.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Mazor Robotics Sells Renaissance Spine System to Russian Oncology Center
- EOS imaging Expands Asian Distribution to 6 Countries
- 4 Reasons ICD-10 is Important to Healthcare
- Facilities Should Renew Efforts to Have Disaster Procedures in Place
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe Receives Kaiser Permanente Award for Excellence in Teaching