Publisher's Letter for ASC Sept/Oct 2013
This issue of Becker’s ASC Review focuses on strategy and innovation in the ambulatory surgery center setting. The issue also includes two major lists: “40 ASC Industry Leaders 40 Years or Younger” and “201 Women Leaders to Know in the ASC Industry.” Finally, this issue features four key panels discussing the biggest trends in the industry: ASC administrators, gastroenterologists, ophthalmologists and orthopedic surgeons. Please join us for the 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference — Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues in Chicago, Oct. 24 to 26. This exclusive meeting brings together surgeons, administrators and ASC businesses and clinical leaders to discuss how to improve the ASC’s bottom line in these challenging, but opportunity-filled times. The conference will include 87 sessions on the state of the industry, cost reduction, benchmarking, key specialties, billing and coding updates and infection control. There will be 132 speakers, including keynote speakers:
1. David Feherty, CBS Golf Commentator and Best Selling Author
2. Rick Pitino, Head Men’s Basketball Coach for the University of Louisville and Author
3. Bob Woodward, Legendary Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalist/Author and Associate Editor of The Washington Post
4. Bonnie Blair, Speed Skating Champion and Gold Medalist
Very Truly Yours,
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers