USA Pain Professionals Opens in New Mexico
Treatment will include medicine management, injection therapy and surgery, while procedures will be performed at area hospitals. The 2,800-square-foot office is equipped with ultrasound technology. Drs. Dahlgreen and Crabtree plan to establish satellite clinics in small towns throughout the state through relationships with local hospitals.
Related Articles on Pain Management:
Senate Committee Hears Testimony on Pain in America
Southeast Pain Care Opens 13th Location in North Carolina
Pain Physicians: How Does Your Practice Ensure Patient Satisfaction?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AAAHC selected to accredit more than 70 correctional health facilities: 4 insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brennan Spiegel of Cedars-Sinai
- First impressions matter — AGA shares 5 CV mistakes gastroenterologists should avoid
- Nate Silver: Republican healthcare bill unpopular: 5 insights
- Capital One closes $30.5M loan for medical office building acquisition: 4 insights