USA Pain Professionals Opens in New Mexico
Treatment will include medicine management, injection therapy and surgery, while procedures will be performed at area hospitals. The 2,800-square-foot office is equipped with ultrasound technology. Drs. Dahlgreen and Crabtree plan to establish satellite clinics in small towns throughout the state through relationships with local hospitals.
Related Articles on Pain Management:
Senate Committee Hears Testimony on Pain in America
Southeast Pain Care Opens 13th Location in North Carolina
Pain Physicians: How Does Your Practice Ensure Patient Satisfaction?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- St. Renatus launches 1st nasal spray dental anesthetic: 5 things to know
- Anesthesia Business Consultants releases fall 2016 newsletter: 3 notes
- Intestinal metabolome analysis may lead to preventative IBD treatment: 5 study insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Christopher Carlson of Swedish Medical Group
- South Central Kansas Clinic accredited by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities: 4 things to know