USA Pain Professionals Opens in New Mexico
Treatment will include medicine management, injection therapy and surgery, while procedures will be performed at area hospitals. The 2,800-square-foot office is equipped with ultrasound technology. Drs. Dahlgreen and Crabtree plan to establish satellite clinics in small towns throughout the state through relationships with local hospitals.
Related Articles on Pain Management:
Senate Committee Hears Testimony on Pain in America
Southeast Pain Care Opens 13th Location in North Carolina
Pain Physicians: How Does Your Practice Ensure Patient Satisfaction?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know
- Olympic Medical Center in Washington building new medical office — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital