USA Pain Professionals Opens in New Mexico
Treatment will include medicine management, injection therapy and surgery, while procedures will be performed at area hospitals. The 2,800-square-foot office is equipped with ultrasound technology. Drs. Dahlgreen and Crabtree plan to establish satellite clinics in small towns throughout the state through relationships with local hospitals.
Related Articles on Pain Management:
Senate Committee Hears Testimony on Pain in America
Southeast Pain Care Opens 13th Location in North Carolina
Pain Physicians: How Does Your Practice Ensure Patient Satisfaction?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Undocumented immigrants could receive Medi-Cal under proposed California healthcare law: 7 key points
- Zacks upgrades HealthSouth stock to "buy" — 5 things to know
- Dr. Nameer Haider to open NY ASC: 5 things to know
- NESS Plastic Surgery Center gets accreditation — 5 things to know
- Virginia Health Information publishes new quality measures: 4 things to know