University of Michigan Appoints Carmen Green as Associate Dean for Health Equity
announced that its board of regents has approved the appointment of Carmen R. Green, MD, as the health system's inaugural associate vice president and associate dean for health equity and inclusion.
Ms. Green is fellowship-trained in pain medicine and anesthesiology. As an outcomes researcher, she has uncovered inequalities in pain and pain care based on race, ethnicity, gender and other factors.
More Articles on Pain Management:Pain Management Jobs Expected to Increase
Pain Management Physician Dr. Kailash Chandwani Joins Southeastern Health
Indiana Senator Plans to Introduce Pain Clinic Regulating Bill
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes