University of Michigan Appoints Carmen Green as Associate Dean for Health Equity
announced that its board of regents has approved the appointment of Carmen R. Green, MD, as the health system's inaugural associate vice president and associate dean for health equity and inclusion.
Ms. Green is fellowship-trained in pain medicine and anesthesiology. As an outcomes researcher, she has uncovered inequalities in pain and pain care based on race, ethnicity, gender and other factors.
More Articles on Pain Management:Pain Management Jobs Expected to Increase
Pain Management Physician Dr. Kailash Chandwani Joins Southeastern Health
Indiana Senator Plans to Introduce Pain Clinic Regulating Bill
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bergein Overholt of Gastrointestinal Associates
- 13 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- DDW highlights: 3 GI physicians on what excited them most
- Dr. Lawrence Lavine travels to Guatemala on medical mission trip — 4 quick facts
- Pre-surgery MRSA decontamination drives down SSI rate in elective orthopedic procedures — 5 key notes