University of Michigan Appoints Carmen Green as Associate Dean for Health Equity
Ms. Green is fellowship-trained in pain medicine and anesthesiology. As an outcomes researcher, she has uncovered inequalities in pain and pain care based on race, ethnicity, gender and other factors.
More Articles on Pain Management:Pain Management Jobs Expected to Increase
Pain Management Physician Dr. Kailash Chandwani Joins Southeastern Health
Indiana Senator Plans to Introduce Pain Clinic Regulating Bill
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. David VanSickle, Littleton Adventist Hospital begin dual license ASC timeshare arrangement: 5 key notes
- Northeastern researchers discover reason behind staph infection evasion — 3 points
- Rick Von Pusch named Modernizing Medicine's 1st Chief Revenue Officer — 5 highlights
- Rural healthcare to possibly benefit from new Medicaid rules — 4 takeaways
- Newborns to likely be over-treated for GERD — 3 points