TriState Pain Institute in Arizona Appoints New Pain Specialist
appointed Charles Stevens, MD, to the practice.
Board certified in anesthesiology and pain management, Dr. Stevens received his MD from the University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine in Little Rock and completed his pain fellowship at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. He previously practiced at Advanced Pain Associates in El Centro, Calif.
Related Articles on Pain Management:New Radiofrequency Ablation Procedure Performed in Texas
App Lets Physicians, Hernia Patients Assess Chronic Pain
5 Pain Management Physicians Discuss Promising New Pain Therapy Procedures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday – Dec. 12, 2013
- 5 Recent ASC Administrator & Industry Leadership Moves
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember