Tennessee Legislation Would Require Database Check Before Opioid Prescription
The senator also said he is he is drafting a bill that would require people picking up a prescription for certain medications to present photo identification. The bills would cover opioids, central nervous system depressants and stimulants.
Related Articles on Pain Management:
5 Best Practices for Pain Management
What procedure has been most helpful to the patients in your practice in 2011? 5 Physician Responses
Experts Question Painkiller 10 Times Stronger Than Vicodin
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Blue Ridge Day Surgery Center files form D for $1.3M in financing
- MFC announces April dividend - April 28, 2015
- mHealth market to grow at CAGR of nearly 50% by 2020: 4 statistics on the market by service
- Gastroenterology special issue: "You are what you eat"
- Boston Scientific sales hit $1.77 billion in Q1: 5 things to know